Latex gloves Powder free Klinik®
- Powder free, non-chlorinated, ambidextrous
- Textured on fingers tip for better grip
- Polymer coated for easy donning and longer lasting
- Beaded cuff for added strength
- Excellent shelf-life, durability, comfort, fit, feel
- Low protein : less than 50 micrograms of total extractable protein per gram of latex
- Residual manufacturing chemicals are reduced to virtually undetectable levels (TLC Analysis)
- Standards EN455 1&2, ASTM D3578-95 Std
- Made in accordance with ISO 9002 certification from SIRIM Malaysia, FDA 510(K), ADA
- Suitable for all applications and specially to users sensitive to latex allergy
- Packing : case of 10 boxes of 100 gloves
- Sizes: extra-small, small, medium, large.
Acheter latex gloves powder free klinik®
Ou contacter le vendeur
in section "Gants en latex"